Entities selecting Pinnock, Robbins, Posey & Richins to perform their audit are selecting a firm with a reputation for integrity and exceptional professional standards. Respected for our work with commercial, governmental and non-profit entities in Utah, our reputation for independence, honesty, and quality of work is transferred to our clients' financial statements when we sign their reports. Our professional reputation is our most prized asset.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients and all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing audits; developing and supervising staff; reviewing financial statements and related technical accounting issues; and assisting in client management and practice development activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit- and tax-related issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements to enhance client satisfaction.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Master's degree in Accounting or Business and a CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam is highly desirable.
- One to three years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing experience desirable.
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com